Responsible for the coordination of on-site and waste movements, labeling, storage and shipments of industrial wastes and recyclable materials. Managing all wastes and recyclable materials meeting Tenaris internal standards and procedures as well as all applicable Federal and State regulatory requirements.
- Commitment with site health, safety and environmental policies and notifysupervisor for situations that presenthazards.
- Ensure all wastes and recyclable materials are characterized, stored, labeled in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Coordinate disposal and transportation to Tenaris approved facility.
- Waste/waste water characterization and sampling and coordination with off-site laboratory for analysis.
- Transports waste from areas to waste storage area.
- Performs waste area inspections and opportunities and registers on TSE.
- Maintains waste disposal and recycling records and supports waste generation reporting requirements.
- Performs, delivers and updates daily inventory on quantities of waste sent to recycling and disposal (liquid and solid).
- Responsible for Waste Storage Area, infrastructure, housekeeping and scheduling maintenance activities as required.
- Supports spill clean-up activities and subsequent incident reporting and investigations in TSE for all areas.
- Maintains inventory of spill response equipment, waste containers and sampling supplies.
- Meets and maintains RCRA and DOT Training requirements.
- Oversees the transportation of waste to ensure its efficiency and prevent contamination.
- Perform preventive activities to help maintain and improve waste management schemes.
- Assist in implementation of safety and environmental programs, projects and improvements and supports Bay City HSE Team as needed.
- Provides coordination of all waste and recyclables movements at Tenaris Bay City Facility. Includes bulk and container shipments and on-site movements supporting ongoing production activities.
- Ensures proper storage and labeling of waste containers, meeting Federal and State Requirements.
- Schedules and loads waste shipments to approved disposal facilities.
- Maintains accurate records for waste disposal and recycling for internal and external reporting requirements, area budget development and EMS reporting.
- Performs routine inspections of waste management areas and registers in TSE.
- Provides support including spill response materials and direction as needed for spills onsite.
- Supports spill reporting and incident investigations in TSE.
- Maintains Environmental Waste Storage Area (housekeeping and maintenance associated activities).
- Support HSE Department for inspections and special projects.
Minimum Qualification for the Job:
- Ability to walk, bend, climb stairs & ladders and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic understanding of chemistry.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- RCRA and DOT Trained.
- Possess valid driver’s license and ability to operate fork truck.
Profile (Minimum requirements):
-High School degree
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person