Scheels is currently seeking a Seasonal Web Store Associate for our Fargo Location. This individual will be part of a high paced, high energy team during retails' most exciting time of the year. This position will work with web orders and customer service for Scheels.com.
Web Shopper/Shipper is a seasonal position to be employed from Oct 15 to Dec 31 with a minimum commitment of two shifts a week and every other weekend. Working Nov 23rd (Day after Thanksgiving) is required.
Earning start at $10.50/hour with increases based on performance.
- Shop, organize, and collect products to complete orders from assigned lists
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping
- Confer with leadership to resolve problems or questions
- Execute project work plans to complete the task on time, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Meet all assigned goals and assist others in accomplishing their goals
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Assist with all other aspects of the Web Store
- Disburse inbound orders to all stores
- Maintain communication between stores on orders
- Process web returns, exchanges, and out of stocks
- Maintain OMS site daily processes
Education and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer knowledge: Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate strong organization, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete basic mathematical equations
- Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels' policies and procedures
- Scheels cares about the health and safety of our Associates. Associates are expected to follow all safety procedures and perform their job duties in a fashion that minimizes the risk of injury.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organizational skills
- Ability to focus and prioritize tasks with motivation and confidence
- Able to lift or move up to 50 lbs. and stand or walk for extended periods of time
Ideal candidate will have one to three months of related experience or training
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 7a.m. and 7p.m., Monday through Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Shifts will be a minimum of 3 hours or more depending on availability and need. Web Shopper/Shipper is a seasonal position to be employed from Oct 15 to Dec 31 with a minimum commitment of two shifts a week and every other weekend. Working Nov 23rd (Day after Thanksgiving) is required.
Benefits:Scheels offers a complete benefit package to include:
- Associate Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scheels complies fully with all local, state, and federal employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status with regard to public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by local, state or federal law.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please complete our online application and attach your resume or stop by our Fargo Store located at, 1551 45th St S to complete a paper application.