Project Angel Food prepares and delivers healthy meals to feed people impacted by serious illness, bringing comfort and hope every day
The Part-Time Receptionist/Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting with all office administrative duties for the agency and the Executive Director.
- Answering and routing all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties.
- Opening, date stamping and distribution of daily mail.
- Answering general inquiries regarding Project Angel Food and services.
- Maintaining master calendar for Conference room and Volunteer Services dining area for meetings.
- Assisting with the coordination of all agency office administration operations.
- Ordering, maintaining adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Maintaining the front office as a neat and orderly environment
- Maintaining the Executive Director’s calendar
- Assisting the Executive Director with correspondence.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Professional phone manner.
- Experience with a multiple line phone system.
- Experience with general office machinery (fax, copier, etc).
- Proficiency with Word (including mail merge) and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a diverse team of staff and volunteers.
Terms and Benefits
- Part-time, non-exempt position
- Paid sick time as specified by the City of Los Angeles Paid Sick Leave Law
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)