Job Title : Data Center Support Technician
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Duration : 6-12+ Months
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
· At least 3-4 years of experience with Information Technology as Data Center Server Onsite Support Technician (Hands & Feet-Server)
· Experience in various hands and feet activities Unpacking, racking and stacking, railing, asset tagging, initial jumpstart of servers, install to designated racks, power connectivity, network connectivity, fiber connectivity from device to corresponding patch panel and PDUs.
· Relocating all equipment as related to the project scope, which includes, but is not limited to: computers and servers, lab equipment, and prototype systems. This equipment may be found in offices, labs, test floor areas, and data centers.
· Good knowledge and experience in De-commission servers (including removal of all cables and assets and preparing / packing (lite) for return shipment) and hardware break-fix.
· Experience in replacing defective parts and systems, including those for preventive maintenance as required, Dismantle and dispose (shutdown and disposal at the end of the lifecycle) systems and components in accordance with Customer policy and in Compliance with applicable Law.
Job Type: Contract
- Data Center: 1 year (Preferred)