BuzzFeed is looking for a Media Planner to be responsible for executing the day to day media planning for their assigned book of business. You will collaborate directly with our sales and client services teams to ensure all media plans are managed efficiently, accurately and timely.
- Partner with sales and client services to understand client goals and objectives for desired media
- Work with all business teams needed to create and implement media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for BuzzFeed
- Create media plan templates for packages that can be shared across client services and sales
- Perform all planning system entry functions in CRM and Operative
- Partner with Pricing and Yield to determine pricing exceptions and price tags for new opportunities
- Manage product catalog across CRM and Operative
- Partner with Business Operations to create process improvements that eliminate any bottlenecks
- Handle any and all ad-hoc requests in a timely, efficient manner
- 1-2+ years of digital experience
- Able to multitask in a high paced environment
- Strong excel skills
- Experience working with CRMs and with Operative
- Prior experience with digital publishing media planning is a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter including why you are a fit and interest in the Media Planner role.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1600 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you'll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.