Our paralegal department at PrintingHouse Press is seeking a paralegal to join our highly skilled
staff. The selected candidate will play a key role in the success of the appeals process and
serve as critical hub for our thriving business. The ideal candidate strives to earn their spot on
our team every day through hard work and dedication.
What We Are Looking For:
- A seasoned employee with at least 2+ years’ experience.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- An organized multitasker that maintains a high attention to detail in order to
independently manage large amounts of documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with clients as well
as internal team members.
- A hard worker who can handle pressure and adapt to changing work priorities, work flow
and work assignments in a deadline intensive environment.
- Someone action-oriented who is eager to embrace new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A sponge who can soak up rules and procedures.
- A flexible individual with the ability to not only work overtime, but has availability for
weekend work as needed often with little notice.
- A behind the scenes worker who desires to be part of something larger than themselves.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Preparing and formatting appellate documents (records/appendices/briefs/motions).
- Arranging a variety of “job types” for serving and filing.
- Learning and familiarizing yourself with various Court rules and regulations.
- Communicating with our Sales department on jobs in house and any client issues.
- Building relationships with clients and adopting a flexibility for their needs.
- Communicating with clients effectively throughout the preparation stage, as well as the
finalization stage of the appellate process.
- Providing clients with accurate information to properly format any and all documents.
- Working closely with our Production team to balance individual workflow.
- Drafting affidavits and various correspondence - interoffice, clients and Court personnel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking employment at a well-established
company. Please e-mail cover letter with resume to email address provided. Please note, your
resume will not be considered without a cover letter. That’s important to us. We like reading
cover letters more than resumes; so we will keep a lookout for yours.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office and Adobe: 1 year (Required)
- electronic filing: 1 year (Preferred)
- paralegal: 2 years (Required)