The Artificial Intelligence Labs at the American Alliance for International Education (AAFIE) is a team comprised of professors from the University of California Berkeley and senior engineers from Silicon Valley, with a mission to provide Artificial Intelligence solutions to solve real-world problems. We are currently seeking Computer Vision Engineer to develop solutions for manufacturing, healthcare, and agriculture, with a flexible working schedule (mostly in the evenings) at home.
Successful candidates are expected to have extensive hands-on experience in developing computer vision solutions with real projects. Qualified candidates shall meet the following minimum requirements:
1) BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics;
2) Extensive experience with computer vision algorithms, frameworks and open source platforms;
3) At least 3+ years engineering experience in developing solutions for manufacturing, healthcare or agriculture with computer vision;
4) Experience working with large amounts of real data in manufacturing, healthcare or agriculture;
5) Very comfortable with hybrid computing environment with AWS or edge computing hardware.
6) Strong communication skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Deep learning: 3 years (Required)
- Computer vision: 3 years (Required)