Healthcare Media Network (HMN) is the leading provider of patient education to medical practices. Our waiting room television network uses exclusive condition-specific programming to educate and empower patients. Custom programming options enable practices to better communicate with patients and promote products and services. Our comprehensive implementation and support team ensure maximum up-time for a seamless experience that reduces perceived wait time and builds patient loyalty!
The Provider Practice Advocate will call prospective customers (physician offices, specialty providers, clinics, hospitals/health systems, and veterinary offices) to offer our healthy lifestyle network services. They will work in the in-house call center and be able to travel 15% of the time. Our uncapped commission plan includes a competitive base salary and was designed to reward performance. Look forward to achievement bonuses and additional sales incentives in a high-energy sales environment!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively adopt a solutions-focused sales approach in prospecting, qualifying, engaging decision-makers in needs-based conversation, creating value over the phone, and closing client contracts
- Manage time effectively by performing to expected sales activity levels, contacting decision-makers through the appropriate method (phone, fax, email), meet and exceed goals, KPI's, and sales metrics.
- Maintain relationships with prospective customers through the entire sales cycle, and work as an effective team member with other HMN employees
- Maintain balance between prospecting and pipeline management to consistently achieve individual and team goals
- Obtain required paperwork from clients
- Receive inbound calls for the Inside Sales department and be flexible in helping to route calls for other departments when requested
- Close group/network contracts; collect site applications and paperwork in a timely fashion to drive improved sales.
- Tampa office based activity with the ability to travel to assigned territory if needed.
- Network analysis to determine appropriate customers as well as network research to uncover potential clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 4+ years experience in Inside Sales (outbound business-to-business telesales) or related business-to-business selling experience required
- Understand the consultative selling process and be able to demonstrate it effectively
- Telephone sales skills including qualifying, presentation skills, and strong interpersonal, rapport-building skills
- Web demo and presentation skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work setting
- Clear understanding of the sale cycle
- Team spirit and ability to work well with colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, goal-driven approach with great follow-through skills
- Knowledge of sales tracking systems helpful
- Experience in selling to medical practices a plus
- Experience in group-based organizations a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, etc) required
- Experience with sales tracking programs, e.g.: ACT, Salesforce.com strongly preferred.
- Proficient typing skills considered a plus
- Familiarity with IT terminology considered helpful
Health Media Network offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, paid time off, 401(k), and more.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: https://www.hmnads.com. Please provide your resume and salary history (base + commission). We are looking for Enterprise-level sales associates as well as inside sales associates.
Health Media Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 4 years (Required)