Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Please Note: Applicants who submit cover letter and resume will be reviewed only.
The Personal Assistant (PA) is to assist a busy plastic surgeon by managing appointments and ensuring that the day-to-day tasks, both business and personal, are taken care of. The PA helps plan the plastic surgeons day in order that it is as efficient and productive as possible. The job requires inside knowledge that the PA must keep confidential.
Primary Job Functions
1. Social media engagement for Dr. Sajan for all platforms at all times
2. Consult with Dr. Sajan throughout the day as you prioritize appointments and meetings for business and personal needs
3. Keep precise notes and track important items that require deeper analysis at a later time and
following up on items and with the people involved until they are completed.
4. Handle correspondence that comes through the office and Dr. Sajan, making quick decisions about what calls, emails and patients or employee issues that are important and which can be rescheduled at a later time.
5. Manage and set up travel itineraries both locally and globally as Dr. Sajan travels often.
6. Run day-to-day errands that may be personal or business. You must be flexible in your schedule and reliable and have reliable transportation.
7. Willing to get up and go at anytime as the schedule may vary as well as time-commitment in and out of office, Dr. Sajan’s home and other locations week-to-week.
8. Is happy to be in motion and energetic, available when needed and love being on the move.
9. Ability to think your feet in order to solve problems and perform duties under minimal supervision.
10. Ability to receive dictation and direction, communicate well, be professional at all times and with all tasks and improve when criticism is given.
11. Maintain organization at all times and pay attention to detail throughout the day to ensure all
details of tasks and important projects are monitored, completed and followed through
12. Communicate to employees as needed in a clear and efficient manner.
13. Ability to control termoil and your emotions with stress under fire as critical situations occur. Deal
well with difficult situations and people.
14. Maintains cleanliness of common areas, kitchenette, Lobby, Exam, Consult and Treatment rooms
a. Removes and disposes of contaminated and used items in appropriate receptacles
b. Disposes of sharps in appropriate container
c. Performs cleaning, or assists in cleaning, of the Clinic and OR as scheduled
15. Assumes accountability and responsibility for own work performance
16. Maintains excellent rapport with all team members, physicians, and other personnel
17. Performs duties in a professional and pleasant manner
18. Follows Clinic and ASC dress code regarding clothing, jewelry, artificial nails, and hair coverage
19. Maintain organization and cleanliness of Surgeons home.
20. Completes weekly meal prep meals; follows requirements.
Secondary Job Functions:
1. Performs duties as assigned in Clinic and ASC as required
2. May be required to perform other related duties for which qualified
Requirements of Position:
1. Working hours prior to 0700 and after 1700 depending on needs of the practice
2. Must be able to withstand:
a. Unpleasant smells, sounds, and sites
b. Working in rooms with wide temperature variations
3. Frequent hand washing
4. Knowledge that breaks and lunch periods are variable in timing
5. Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving,
and lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50lbs.
a. Requires using assistive device or physical assistance for any lifting over 35lbs.
1. High school or GED required
2. Vast and creative social media experience with SnapChat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
3. Valid driver license, automobile insurance, reliable vehicle, and good driving record as you will be required to run business and personal errands outside of the office in your personal vehicle.
4. Business operations and communication experience in a fast paced environment.
5. Having a love of aesthetic beauty, business, social media, travel and organization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour