We are looking for a full-time Receptionist/Office Assistant to support our leadership team and clients. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to align priorities in accordance with business goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment Key Competencies
High School Diploma/Associates Degree Bilingual-English/Spanish- (fluent level in both, with written and verbal communication skills)Capacity to maintain confidentiality, work independently and with a team in support of the department Excellent Customer Service Skills Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills Ability to work in a fast pace environment with professional demeanor at all times Must be flexible, compassionate, and have patience at all times aiming towards Excellent Service Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs: Outlook, Word, Excel Schedule: Full-time
- High School diploma, equivalent or higher.
- Two (2) years of experience and/or training in a field related to the title of this position.
- Bilingual skills (English-Spanish), a plus.
- Commitment to company values.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Receptionist 2 years
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- None. The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. Work demands are met working in a typical office setting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $9.00 to $12.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Kissimmee, FL 34741 (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift