Serve as an all-source targeting analyst to assist with an intelligence-led program for DoD officials and military officers. Develop all-source targeting packages focused on individuals, organizations, and companies of interest in the MENA region. Demonstrate expertise in all-source analysis techniques, methodologies, tools, and databases to inform DoD officials. Conduct research and analysis using client-specific and intelligence community (IC) targeting tools. Think critically, act independently, and produce briefings and recommendations that describe innovative ways to use intelligence platforms. Foster existing relationships with intelligence community (IC) partners, drive new relationships to enable operational effects, and integrate new targeting capabilities. Present findings to senior-level campaign personnel and any interested IC or DoD partners.
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or targeter in the US IC
- Knowledge of the IC
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multi-concurrent tasks
- Ability to network across several components and organizations to support a variety of projects
- Ability to summarize information based on analysis of data from disparate sources and make quick recommendations for next steps
- Ability to interact with various IC partners on a daily basis
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with the US Army
- Experience with Combatant Command equities
- Experience with foreign material acquisition and exploitation
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.