THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You are a marketing whiz who revels in merchandising and direct-to-consumer retail. You will partner with our wholesale team, e-Commerce, and retail chains to develop and grow the business by assisting with social marketing campaigns, retail media, and advertising. You are ahead of the curve with fashion and retail trends. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens’ footprint in the Americas region.
- Assisting with direct-to-consumer retail and wholesale marketing activation.
- Supporting individual marketing plans for owned and operated retail stores and individual wholesale accounts.
- Assisting with retail window, merchandising, and POS programs.
- Developing point-of-sale materials for retail accounts and trade shows.
- Spearheading marketing and business strategies to promote new product launches
- Planning and executing events and social media for direct retail, driving traffic to stores and increasing market awareness.
- Managing individual project budgets, work-back schedules and approval processes for internal and external creative resources.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications with 2+ years of consumer brand and/or retail marketing experience (footwear/apparel industry preferred).
- Functional knowledge of retail media, advertising, brand positioning and product merchandising.
- Demonstrated ability to identify trends and connect strategy, branding and creative into consumer and retail solutions.
- Able to manage projects, meet deadlines, and manage to budget.
- Able to travel throughout the US up to 20%.
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail media/advertising: 1 year (Preferred)