OPTIS Consulting is actively seeking an Analyst to join their New York City team. The Analyst will work as a part of a small team headed by an experienced Source-to-Pay consultant. The Analyst will support the team in the development of solutions by interviewing key stakeholders, gathering and organizing information, analyzing data, mapping processes, configuring software, coordinating activities and preparing reports that summarize findings.
We need our Analysts to be confident, versatile and passionate, with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to help our customers to improve. They must be logical thinkers, have a strong ability to collaborate as part of a team and to manage ambiguous or uncertain situations. They must have exceptional communication skills, be adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Assist in leading the delivery of client project work for OPTIS customers as directed by the project manager (developing the client action plan, coordinating the completion of the action plan, developing the formal proposal, participating in the presentation of the proposal, influencing key decision makers).
- Train OPTIS customers on how to use software applications.
- Conduct follow up meetings with OPTIS customers to gauge the success of recommended changes.
- Participate in OPTIS internal projects.
- Continue to develop your professional skills, mentor others and seek mentorship.
- Assist in identifying and developing new business opportunities, doing lead generation activities, or working with partners for referrals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in English.
- Team player with strong problem-solving skills and a 'can do' attitude.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Strong written and oral skills are required, including an ability to clearly explain complex concepts.
- Experienced with delivery and public speaking.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Able to work with various teams and support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how OPTIS solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customers make proper business decisions.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- University degree or diploma in Supply Chain Operations, Information Technology Management, Business Operations Management, or International Business Management.
- Intermediate to Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel within Canada and the United States, up to 30% of the time.
Preferred or Advantageous:
- Previous experience in a management/consulting/professional services environment.
OPTIS Consulting delivers Source-to-Pay Transformation Services in North America. We’re experts in the market leading cloud-based SaaS procurement solutions, including Ivalua, Coupa, and SAP Ariba. OPTIS provides strategy, software selection, implementation, and value realization services to our clients including software resale in specific markets.
Our clients are procurement visionaries from who expect a committed, flexible consulting partner with leading edge technical skills and a proven method of achieving measurable outcomes. We’ve delivered projects across almost every industry vertical to clients of all sizes, from municipal government to Fortune 500.
Working at OPTIS
We pride ourselves on being different than big firms by providing meaningful opportunities to make an impact and rapidly advance your career. We provide competitive pay, a transparent and predictable bonus structure, great benefits, and a better than industry work-life balance. This results in >95% staff retention rate. Our head office is based in Vancouver, Canada with offices in Toronto, Calgary, and New York. More information at optisconsulting.com/about/
OPTIS Recruiting Policy
OPTIS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. OPTIS complies with all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Contract