1st & 2nd shift opening for Assistant to General Manager/Experienced CNC Mill Set Up. Also, Experienced CNC Operator.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Set up and or operation of Vertical & Horizontal CNC Mills.
PRIMARY DUTIES :
- Select, load and test program, modify program and make necessary machine feed, speed, and axis point adjustments.
- Replace, reset and sharpen tools when necessary.
- Write new and modify existing CNC machining programs, determine processing methods, tooling needs and tool feed and speeds for most efficient and cost-effective operation.
- Set up equipment, install tools and fixtures, make machine control settings, run first piece sample parts, check for required specifications and run job.
- Review work orders and related paperwork to plan CNC equipment setups, pull machine tools as specified and insert in tool holders.
- Monitor machine operation and check parts throughout run and make necessary adjustments to ensure part specification and quality standards are maintained.
- Troubleshoot problems, respond to alarm, retrace program to locate problem and make necessary corrections.
- Operators must be able to run parts, deburr, and inspect.
- Operators must be able to change tools, and off-sets as needed.
- Working knowledge of most machine shop equipment and Machine Shop math.
- Must be able to read blueprints, and use measuring equipment.
- FANUC Controls
1st Shift Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm
2nd Shift Hours: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Special incentive bonus package for CNC set-up personnel. We offer benefits, profit sharing, careers opportunities, EOE. Air conditioned shop. Apply via website or contact.
Mr. Dome at:
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Signing bonus
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location