DOL seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. DOL fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness so that all individuals are able to participate and contribute to their full potential.
This position is located in the Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), Directorate of Training and Education (DTE), Arlington Heights, IL.
This position is at the full performance level.
This position is outside the bargaining unit.
No PCS is authorized.
- Occasional Travel
- Infrequent travel may be required by any means of transportation.
- Appointment to this position may require a background investigation.
- Requires a probationary period if the requirement has not been met.
- Requires a security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship. Must be at least 16 years of age.