Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Warehouse Administrator, you will manage the inventory of incoming and outgoing equipment including timely and accurate tracking and documentation of shipment details.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
- Receive and ship product from inventory to include service parts
- Prepare shipping and receiving documents and mailing labels
- Prepare receipts for load delivery
- Ensure that orders have been filled correctly
- Furnish information about shipments to other parts of the company
- Prepare Returns Material Authorizations (RMAs); collaborate internally to complete the returns process
- Help load shipments onto trucks
- Obtain Point Of Delivery from truck drivers on his/her return
- Help reconcile physical inventories
- Research and help expedite open orders
- Obtain proof of delivery documentation for outstanding invoices.
- Order office supplies for offices
- Serve as backup for team members, when necessary
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
Education and Experience:
- Able to follow up and multi-task
- General knowledge of Excel
Physical Requirements of Position:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with shipping & receiving, ideally in the technology industry
- High school and some college hours
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally.