Part-time$30 - $35 an hour
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Williams After School Programs is looking for fun, energetic and loving individuals who enjoy working with children ages K-6th grade.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Hours are Monday thru Friday, 2:00-4:00pm
- This is a part time job as we follow Loudoun County Public School calendar. Summer hours are available during our summer camps.
- Applicants should have the following qualifications: reliable and dependable; team player; have excellent driving record;
- High School Diploma or higher;
- Experience in the child care, day care, or after school care areas preferred.
driving 15 passenger van to pick up kids at local schools; helping children with homework; assisting other counselors in cleaning up facility after children depart (collect trash, vacuum, clean bathrooms); supervising and/or student activities (i.e., relay races, crafts)
- Ideal candidate may have previously worked as nanny, preschool teacher, babysitter, children education, or child development
$30.00 - $35.00 per hour
All students and staff will be wearing masks regardless of your vaccination status. We will continue to follow Loudoun County and CDC guidelines.