Main-Land Development Consultants, Inc. of Livermore Falls and Falmouth is seeking an experienced site civil engineer to fill a senior level position and lead our Falmouth branch office.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Professional Engineer's License
- 10+ years of experience in the site/civil engineering field, with private development skills a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Word, Excel, digital file management, software based project management, and other computer based tools.
- A willingness to learn leadership skills and to grow personally and professionally.
- Positive and friendly attitude
Salary: 100,000 to 120,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Opportunity to be party of an Employee Owned Company
Dental and vision insurance
Short and long-term disability insurance
Term life insurance
Flexible paid time off
Occasional work from home flexibility
Student loan repayment assistance upon approval
Continuing education assistance upon approval
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Professional Engineer (Required)
Work Location: In person