Manager, Digital Ad Sales
The Real Deal is looking for a digital advertising sales professional to join our team focused on selling our digital assets, both direct and programmatic for all our digital assets. This position is an integral part of the sales team and we are looking for a creative thinker who can conceptualize, execute, and close revenue producing ideas that fulfills our advertiser’s goals. This position will work in tandem with the integrated sales team, specifically championing digital sales. This role reports to the Head of Digital Strategy and will have 3-4 direct reports as we build our team.
- Grow direct digital revenue and achieve sales targets by landing digital only accounts as well as partnering with the larger integrated Sales Organization.
- Manage Programmatic sales by on-boarding new clients, introducing new products, and optimizing current vendors.
- Provide new and innovative desktop, tablet and mobile/App ad sales strategies for existing clients to increase revenue.
- Grow new non-endemic revenue for all digital assets.
- Establish strong advertiser and agency relationships to increase overall awareness of our digital assets in the marketplace and grow revenue.
- Track and report online revenue growth including Management of the digital sales pipeline.
- Work with internal teams to support digital initiatives including ad operations, creative, marketing, content, and analytics.
- Monitor and manage online and mobile campaigns from their inception to completion.
- Working directly with account directors and traffickers to ensure proper delivery and measurement goals.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Digital advertising sales required. Sales management experience a plus.
- Presentation experience, excellent written and verbal communications essential.
- Must have a “hunter” attitude to build new clients.
- Ability to develop creative winning sales strategies and effectively present them.
- Outstanding relationship building, customer service and organizational skills a must.
- Some technical & computer skills to work with Microsoft Office, Social Media, ad tags, analytics, campaign tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- Travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time