At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
Proofpoint is looking for an experienced Product Designer to help define the user experience of our Email Fraud Defense product. Our products protect one of the most fundamental tools in any organization – email. You will work with a strong team product managers and engineers to understand how our products are used today, then reimagine how the products will delight our users in the future.We’re looking for strong designers with an interest in technology and security to join us as we move forward in the fast-paced design & development of our products. This role is in Broomfield, CO.
You will solve interesting problems every day – we design for scale and complexity, distilling hard concepts to a UI that the users understand and trust. You will collaborate with the product team to explore design concepts and then translate them to visually appealing design specifications that our engineering team can act on. You will work side-by-side with engineering to build and deliver a well-designed, usable product. Proofpoint is poised for a UX design culture change, we want you to take an active role in our journey!
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of significant interaction design for enterprise/complex web or mobile applications
- Excellent visual design and interaction design skills
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner with proactive, collaborative attitude
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and ability to communicate with developers.
- Guru in key tools of the trade - Sketch, Creative Cloud Suite, or similar.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!