Are you passionate about travel and love helping others create unforgettable experiences? We are currently seeking a Travel Agent to join our team! As a home-based, family-owned agency, we take pride in providing the most customized and personalized services for all types of vacations.
As a Travel Agent with us, you will work with a variety of vendors to plan trips ranging from Disney vacations, honeymoon getaways, destination weddings, bachelorette parties, cruises, all-inclusive resorts, and much more. Your main goal will be to make every trip stress-free and enjoyable for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is dedicated to providing top-notch customer service, has excellent communication and organizational skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
If you have a passion for travel and are looking for a fulfilling career helping others create memories that will last a lifetime, we encourage you to apply to be a part of our team. Join us and let's make vacation dreams come true together!
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients' specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Must be 18+
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a reliable internet connection, computer and/or smartphone
- Must be available to attend live and recorded trainings and meetings
- Must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be willing to learn and adapt
- Must be able to work independently, but willing to ask for help and guidance when needed
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $28,428.22 - $78,638.72 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- This is a 1099, commission-based position, meaning no set salary. You must understand that in order to apply and attend our live zoom meeting. Do you agree to proceed forward with the application?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Remote