- Develop and oversee social media strategy and social media team across all platforms to boost consumer engagement and profitability for 30+ clients
- Work with marketing and creative team members to execute social content
- Assist with development and execution of daily content calendar/schedule
- Ensure that social marketing is fully integrated with all other efforts across the company’s portfolio
- Help Develope success of influencer programs
- Monitors and analyzes social media trends and their impacts
- Monitor effectiveness benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs (analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results)
- Monitor online competitor presences
- Research channels for relevance and trend identification
- Accountable for continuous learning—understanding and monitoring best practices, trends, methodologies, and technologies/platforms in the ever-changing social landscape
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience generating content for a company social media accounts REQUIRED. Examples may be requested.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite REQUIRED. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. Examples may be requested.
- Must know how to create and manage ads for Facebook and navigate platform
- Experience editing content for publication required.
- Strong ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Excellent written ability and communication skills is a MUST.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ideal bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing communications
- 5+ years professional experience in social media and/or content marketing
- Expert knowledge of social networking channels, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, Snapchat, LinkedIn, blogging and any other relevant platforms
- Strong written communication skills are a must, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence
- Must be willing to work nonstandard business hours, including nights and weekends (social media doesn’t close at 5 o’clock!)
- Good judgment
- High esthetic standards
- Must be able to work in a (very) fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize
- Energetic, inquisitive, and collaborative with a great attitude and go-getter mentality
- Must be a challenger and a risk taker
- Ability to honor the brand as it is while elevating it to a new level of recognition in the world
- Casual dress
- Fun, relaxing environment
- Room for growth
- Possible Remote position
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative