- Works with business partners across multiple business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes, requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business.
- Leads project team members through the process of developing and maintaining requirements from analysis to deployment.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis, design and documentation of functional requirements.
- Presents business and functional requirements documentation for review and sign-off.
- Strong understanding of change control for requirement artifacts.
- Coordinates feasibility studies and proposals for evaluation by appropriate users and managers.
- May assist in the RFP process by preparing the technology requirements documentation and participating in the evaluation and selection of products/services.
- Investigates, resolves and escalates problems.
- Provides assistance to Account Manager and Support team regarding application functionality questions, configurations, and enhancements.
- Research new feasibility items in product area
- Work with different IT teams to gather right data sources / integration points
- Defines and documents Functional and Non-Functional Requirements with Project Team
- Tracks project and communicates to stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- Completes Quality Assurance on small to medium sized projects
- Assist/Facilitates UAT
- Communicates system outages and/or scheduled maintenance
- Works with Technical Writer to ensure Application Documents are current and accurate for assigned Product
- Conducts Training to Account Manager and Support team on assigned product
- Work with different IT Teams to understand Enterprise Releases and analyze and document their impacts on current systems
- Provide content approval on all Business Requirements for assigned product area
- Provide content approval on all Functional Requirement Documents in assigned product area
- Train junior BA in assigned product area
- Do testing and troubleshooting.
- 5 or more years of relevant technical and business work experience with systems analysis or application programming development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/MIS, Business Management or the equivalent of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Must have experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions.
- SQL server experience. SQL knowledge, understand stored procedures, SQL job/query
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- systems analysis/application programming development: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL server, stored procedures, SQL job/query: 3 years (Preferred)