POSITION: Sales Consultant – Patient Care Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Senior Patient Coordinator
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One to two years of sales experience.
- Experience in dermatologic/aesthetics sales preferred.
- Bilingual preferred
- College degree including business-related courses with emphasis on sales and marketing preferred.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Patient Coordinator should be able to quickly build rapport and trust with potential patients, demonstrate skilled sales closing, cross-selling and up-selling. Orients and educates patients by meeting them; explaining the role of the patient care coordinator; providing educational information related to treatments, procedures, medications, and post-surgical treatment. Schedules appointments, pre-ops, maintains various records and databases of information; prepares correspondence, billing, and reports. Confirm that all necessary paperwork and consents are completed and patient is ready for treatment and\or surgery.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build friendly, professional relationships with patients
- Acquire and develop in-depth knowledge of the treatments and products we offer
- Analyze patient needs and make intelligent recommendations through customized recommendations
- Document all conversation with patients correctly in patients chart
- Perform both scheduled, add-on, and in-room product and treatment consultations
- Perform treatment pre-ops
- Contacting cosmetic patients pre and post procedure
- Monitors delivery of care by following-up with patients documenting care; identifying progress toward desired outcomes
- Verifies that all appropriate consents and agreements have been signed and upload to VChart.
- Verifies that all appropriate deposits and balances have been collected
- Ability to multitask at a high level while maintaining the primary focus of sales throughout the day
- Find, execute, and implement conversation and sales opportunities
- Perform Visia Skin Care Analysis
- Follow-up with all consults that have not booked a treatment
- Send Thank You cards within 48 hours after consult
- Follow up with patients who have purchased skin care products at timely intervals-1 week, 1 month, 3 months by phone, email, mail or in person
- Create follow up tasks in NexTech for prospects, health interests, consults and patients to ensure that they are receiving optimal service
- Follow up with patients that have booked procedures to ensure that they do not have any questions or concerns
- Effectively represent our brand
- Ensure adherence to company policy and procedure
- Respects patients by recognizing their rights; maintaining confidentiality.
MARKETING JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Effectively network and generate referrals
- Educate Staff and patients on skin care products and treatments
- Create PowerPoints and perform educational talks for marketing events
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding effectiveness of advertising and promotional efforts
- Develop, maintain, and implement the practice strategic marketing plan, goals, and objectives
- Manage patient tracking database system, testimonial, and referral programs and reports, as needed, to access efficiency of marketing initiatives
- Participate in and be actively involved in marketing meetings and efforts
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Superior communication skills, oral, written, and platform.
- Ability to exert subtle motivation and influence.
- Computer literate. Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, NexTech
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Effective organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Practice lateral service
- Be able to intelligently answer questions regarding procedures and products
- Have a strong knowledge of services offered by all of our providers for both cosmetic and medical
- Presents a highly professional image
- Ability to work flexible hours and Potential Travel
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to work at all Contour Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery Center locations
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks (i.e. - going into patient rooms).
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: