EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS has been leading the way in workplace wellness for over two decades, creating evidence-based employee wellness programs for global companies across a number of industries. Our employer solutions come to life through a combination of wellness services, technology, fitness facilities, and performance staff, and are always within reach — online, via mobile apps, and through in-person coaching. Company leaders, including many from fortune 500 companies, trust our solutions and services to improve the health and happiness of their workforce, as well as their return on investment.
As the ideal candidate, you should possess experience of testing web based and mobile applications, as well as a demonstrated ability to create detailed test specifications. You should have a passion for finding defects through the development of thoughtful test strategy and procedures and that ensure maximum test coverage for all functionality. Your intuition for where to look for defects manually is an important asset to the team.
Responsibilities and Functions:
- Develop an in-depth level of knowledge of the platform and supported features.
- Develop and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data.
- Perform moderately complex functional, smoke, regression, data/database, performance, and security testing.
- Run automated test scripts.
- Analyze, triage, and document all issues discovered during testing. Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and reliably deliver results on schedule.
- A minimum of two years relevant experience in software quality assurance
- Strong understanding of QA processes
- Experience with QA-related tools for test management (i.e. Test Rail) and defect tracking software (JIRA preferred)
- Experience with Cross-Browser/Platform/Device testing methods
- Mobile testing experience (iOS, Android etc.)
- Prior experience with automated test script creation
- Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery test environment
- Knowledge of Performance and Security testing techniques
- Experience in writing database queries using SQL or SQL tools like Toad, etc
- Experience using a command line interface
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This position requires regular interaction with team members in an Agile development environment. The ability to be present at the work site and communicate with team members by phone, computer, and video teleconferencing is essential to the successful performance of this job.
This position will require the use of various fitness equipment for testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement