- Leadership Experience
- Computer Skills
- Laboratory Experience
Director of Laboratory Services– Kingman Regional Medical Center - Relocation Bonus Available
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) seeks to hire a Director of Laboratory Services who will embrace our mission to serve our community with compassion and commitment.
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience:
1. B.S. degree from an accredited university or college. Current
2. Skills: Basic lingual, mathematical, computer skills. Demonstrated leadership abilities.
3. Knowledge of current regulatory requirements related to laboratories.
4. Experience: Minimum of three years experience as a laboratory department manager, or five years experience as an assistant department manager.
5. Physical Requirements: Ability to provide clear direction to staff. Ability to remain composed during any negative confrontations or demands of the position.