- Bring skill and innovation to all phases of work that are in compliance with the design intent, building systems, construction detailing and coordination with specifications.
- Establish budget, task schedule and other components of the work plan with the Managing Partner.
- Direct, organize and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight.
- Perform work and prepare documentation for all phases of various architectural projects including schematic design, design development, presentation drawings for entitlement efforts and coordination of contract documents including specifications.
- Responsible for planning, developing and executing technical documentation.
- Work with engineering consultants through schematic design development and contract document phases.
- Perform construction administration duties including conducting on-site observations, preparation of observation reports, and responding to RFIs and submittals.
- Participate in marketing efforts and may assist with presentation to prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, productive client relationships.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Professional Degree (Masters or BA) in Architecture from an accredited program.
- 5 to 15 years of Project Architect experience in all phases of the project through post-occupancy.
- Licensed Architect or nearing licensure.
- Proficient in BIM / 3D Modeling software.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites.
- Possess creativity, self-discipline, strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Understanding of technical regulations and related code compliance.
- Knowledge of Building Codes (Chicago and IBC).
- Strong, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency and work experience using ArchiCad (preferred).
CONTACT TO APPLY