Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Do you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? Here at Omnicare Inc. we have a real passion for helping both our customers and our employees. As the Back End Pharmacy Manager, you will lead and direct the pharmacy production departments towards their primary objectives, by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate leads. Your success will be driven by your ability to build a culture of continuous improvement and patient-focused care.
- Establish current and long-range objectives, plans, and policies, subject to approval by the Omnicare Management.
- Provide advice, mentorship, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies.
- Responsible for scheduling.
- Responsible for team building, coaching and counseling as necessary.
- Responsible for working through leads to ensure timeliness of route releases.
- Responsible for providing employees with timely, candid and constructive feedback and developing employees to their full potential.
- Provide challenging opportunities that improve employee career growth; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning
- Recognize and reward employees for accomplishments.
Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation paid time off, holiday/sick time, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
- Must be licensed Pharmacy Technician in state of Missouri. If not already licensed, must apply for license prior to starting work.
- Leadership/management experience required.
- Large team management experience
- Experience in logistics preferred.
- IT Knowledge
- Long Term Care Pharmacy experience preferred
High School Diploma or GED required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.