- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Software Development
Test Systems Engineer (Senior) (Job Number:
Test Systems Engineer (Senior)
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Test Systems Engineers lead Application, System and Integration Testing teams performing test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers performing test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial- intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial- intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Performs testing of applications and application programming interfaces (APIs) in DevOps pipelines utilizing quality assurance measures established by the government and industry best practices.
- Performs independent integration testing on the system software or hardware to determine the system’s compliance with specified requirements.
- Plans and executes manual tests, and automated test scripts using scripting and programming languages.
- Supports technical investigations for defects discovered during test activities.
- Provide support to the Government with NSG/ASG integration testing to plan, coordinate and manually perform integration, interoperability, and functionality testing for a multitude of NSG/ASG programs, segments, projects, systems, services, and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Typically 12+ to 18 years experience
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with traditional, Agile, and DevOps development practices and associated testing strategies.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- Work to be performed in NoVA area
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
Typically 12+ to 18 years experience
- Must currently possess TS/SCI w/ Poly
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Jul 13, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 10% of the time