Make up to $1,000 a week as a Pharmaceutical Packaging Operator working in a CLEAN ROOM environment on various packaging equipment such as fillers, labelers, and conveyor lines. You must have attention to detail as it is critical for this final stage of medication manufacturing. This position also requires strict adherence to FDA, DEA and other regulatory agency requirements with regards to cleaning, documentation and other processes within this role. Final products are in the form of tablets, capsules, liquids, and injectable medicine with various packaging options such as bottles, blister packs, and syringes.
Unither Pharmaceuticals is currently hiring for 12 HOUR SHIFTS!
B Shift = 4 PM to 4 AM
Guaranteed Overtime each Week!!
Special Bonus of $750!!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A:
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Career where your work makes a difference in the lives of others…
- Job that matters…
- Company whose #1 priority is QUALITY…
- Company that pays well and offers top notch benefits…
- Company that pays 10% shift differential for evenings and overnights…
$15 per hour to Start
ZERO Premium Medical Plan!!
Low cost Dental & Visions!!
12 Paid Holidays
3.5% Annual Bonus
100% 401k Match up to 6%
4% Retirement Savings Plan—Direct Employer Contribution
Annual Pay Increases
If you have the desire to get into an entry level, high visibility position in the pharmaceutical industry where you can truly make a difference and be respected as an employee, then NOW is your chance!
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING TRAITS:
- Dependable. On time, and ready to work.
- Integrity and Trust; delivers on promises.
- Adherence to policy; follow established procedures and tends to go “by the book.”
- Comfortable with change; always seeking a better way.
- Action oriented; displays a sense of urgency.
- Motivation of others; genuinely cares about other people, brings out the best in them.
- Work Success; acceptance of cultural differences. Curious, attracted to the unknown.
Successful candidates for these production positions will have the following qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to work 12-Hour Shifts, as well as Overtime.
- High School Diploma, AAS or BS.
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Solid work history.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Unither hiring process requirements which include comprehensive assessments, hair drug testing, and a background check.
- Basic math skills in multiplication, division, percentage calculation, conversion from metric to standard measures, and weight to volume measures. This would include basic algebra.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred (i.e. the operation and function of multiple pieces of equipment).
- Experience in a regulated environment is helpful.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge is beneficial.
- Basic computer skills and willingness to learn new applications and software is required.
- A competitive spirit (i.e. the drive and desire to want to out-think, out-wit and out-smart the competition).
- Be someone who understands that Attention to Detail is crucial to success.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have physical mobility, dexterity and coordination to frequently stand, bend, push, twist, kneel, climb, stoop, and reach overhead.
- Considerable mental/visual concentration, coordinating manual dexterity with mental/visual attention.
- Routinely drives/operates lifts.
- Must wear the provided uniform per FDA guidelines (safety glasses, safety shoes, gloves, hair/beard nets, hearing protection, etc.).