As a Solutions Architect you will be providing architecture and implementation consulting, as well as leveraging Equifax proprietary global IT platforms, assets and capabilities for deployment across verticals, markets and geographies.The Solutions Architect will be part of a systems integration team that enables the distribution and adoption of global assets into existing technology ecosystem, provide architectural leadership with a pragmatic approach when supporting front office IT organizations introduce new capabilities, upgrade and modernize existing systems with newer more current enterprise capabilities. The Solutions Architect is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the businesses aims of the implementation and then mapping these to global platforms to define an implementation roadmap. The role will then be deeply involved in supporting the execution of the roadmap.
You will support Business Unit Enterprise Architects to align the adoption of Enterprise Platforms with business IT strategy. The Solutions Architects are accountable for leading the mapping of business IT requirements into Enterprise Platform capabilities resulting in the creation of solution architecture for the business IT organization.
Additional responsibilities of the Solutions Architect include:
Required Skills of the Solutions Architect:
- Support the creation of business unit IT Plans and business cases to leverage Enterprise Platforms.
- Support the execution of Design of Chosen Path projects within business unit IT to confirm architectural proposals and drive forensic discovery of existing systems.
- Provide the primary point of contact for the Business Unit with regard to queries, questions and issues related to the CSE Platforms.
- Education of the Business Unit teams about the CSE Platforms, their architecture, technologies and leverage patterns.
Preferred Skills of the Solutions Architect:
- 8+ years of technical experience in software design, development and product support
- 8+ years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in software architecture, design and development methodologies and management techniques.
- 8+ years of successful work experience in large online transactional business.
- Experience with strategic planning, change management, risk management, line of business modernization, governance and portfolio management.
- A thorough technical knowledge of software development methodologies, design and implementation with an emphasis on Scrum Agile and XP
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, and implementation experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Extensive experience coding with the following: Java, MongoDB, Angular JS, Restful services, Microservices architecture, Spring, Scala, Stackato, Pass, Go, Jenkins.
- Must have experience of working with APIs and microservices.
- Hadoop, Elastic Search and Cassandra. Ideally this person will have experience with Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
- Financial services experience
- Bilingual proficiency in French or Spanish
- Experience with AWS
What exactly does Equifax do?
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. The company organizes, assimilates and analyzes data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 7,100 employers.
- Named to Top 100 American Banker FinTech Forward list (2015-2016)
- Named a Top Technology Provider on the FinTech 100 list (2004-2016)
USA-Atlanta JV White
Function - IT Development and Client Services