Manage front desk operations, answering the telephone, routing calls, taking messages, filing various paperwork, directing customers, typing letters and handling general correspondence as well as any other administrative requests by management.
- Strong customer service skills; prompt return and follow up to all interactions; prompt response to requests for information.
- Find, update and correct contact information for customers and update in coordinating system.
- Note in Allscripts each customer who has returned mail.
- Complies and enforces all policies and procedures.
- Achieve goals set forth by supervisor regarding error-free work, transactions, processes and compliance requirements.
- Pulls charges from other billing systems to be sent to processing.
- Works Excel reports to match Huttos System.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; answering questions; responding to requests.
- Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Collects revenue by obtaining payment.
- Maintains records by entering customers vehicle data.
Customer Service, People Skills, Quality Focus, Professionalism, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Thoroughness, Phone Skills, Data Entry Skills, Listening
Proficient with MS Office Excellent customer service skills Organized Works well with others Professional demeanor.
At least 1 year of related customer service work experience.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of experience working in customer service.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in billing.
- 2 years of front desk experience is a plus.
- Professional demeanor.
- Reliable attendance.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently, or with a team.
Why choose a career with us?
For over 50 years, weve been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Were passionate about cars, but were really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent around. Isnt it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
- Competitive pay flexible work schedule.
- On-the-job training.
- No late evenings.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans.
Huttos Transmission is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.