If you are looking for a developer position at a company with a big mission, this is your place! We want to hire a full-stack developer to join our talented team.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in frontend and backend technologies and have experience developing web-based applications for enterprise customers or the general public. This is a full time, in-house position.
When applying, please provide a cover letterhighlighting why you are interested in this position.
- Develop scalable, high-performing and secure web applications.
- Develop mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows devices, using Ionic Framework.
- Integrate applications with third party services using REST APIs.
- Quality Assurance/Technical Reviews. Cross browser testing, mobile apps testing.
- Participate in project planning, following Agile practices.
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to solve problems and build relationships.
- Evaluation and adoption of new languages & technologies.
- Fast learner, willing to learn and expand your skill sets.
- Proficient in English language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Find efficient solutions to the right problems.
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- 4+ years of experience with Object Oriented PHP and PHP frameworks (Laravel preferred).
- 3+ years of experience designing databases and building SQL queries for relational databases (MySQL 5.7 preferred).
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
- Version control systems: Git preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems.
Nice to have:
- Mobile Application Development (Knowledge of Ionic framework is a plus).
- UI/UX development.
- Web application security and OWASP Top 10.
- API development (server).
- NoSQL databases.
- Agile methodologies (Kanban/SCRUM).
- Design and write unit, integration, behavioral and performance tests.
- Networking and web server configuration (Nginx/Apache).
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience using at least one image editing and manipulation software (i.e. Photoshop).
Get to know us
Handtevy, by Pediatric Emergency Standards, Inc., is an award-winning pediatric dosing system that combines customization, consultation, education and organization to empower healthcare providers to rapidly and accurately respond to any pediatric call with ease and confidence. The proprietary customizable, age-based system minimizes medical errors, increases patient safety and renews provider confidence. Handtevy's mission is to advance the quality of pediatric emergency medical care to all sick and injured children by providing a customized resuscitation platform across all medical specialties, irrespective of the treatment location.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance