Position involves coordinating with external vendors to obtain court records and information on behalf of clients. Heavy email and excel use; daily phone calls to courts required, however the conversations are brief. Must be comfortable on the phone and be able to communicate in a clear, concise manner. Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and excellent computer skills are needed to succeed.
- Limited daily face-to-face interaction with coworkers or management, but heavy communication is required (email, phone, etc)
- Able to work independently and efficiently without supervision
- Able to maintain focus with outside distractions
- Excellent keyboarding skills and computer savvy - shortcuts and hot keys (CTRL C, CTRL V, ALT + TAB are heavily used), 50WPM required
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and reach productivity goals while maintaining accuracy.
- Sense of urgency and sound decision making skills are vital to the position.
- A strong ability to quickly absorb, retain and apply new learning.
- Excellent attendance. Excellent attendance. Excellent attendance.
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Care Options
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly/Annual bonus opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour