- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in logistics
- 5+ years of program/project management experience
Amazon Logistics is looking for a Sr. Program Manager, Regional Fleet Operations who will be responsible for ensuring that capacity and quality of vehicles is matching last mile business demands.
- Regionally drive continuous and cost improvement programs
- Maintain positive working relationships with operations leadership
- Develop processes that support delivery training and audit mechanisms
- Partner with program/product team to develop service policies and influence the overall program to achieve business objectives in a timely manner.
- Provide operators’ input to develop workflows that will achieve compliance to processes
- Serve as a liaison to ensure product readiness for new launches
- Cooperate with delivery stations and other business functions to identify and consolidate vehicle demand in regards to peaks and ramps
- Cooperate with North America teams in communication of local business needs and understanding of last mile vehicle strategies
- Regionally monitor pipeline, and readiness to ensure sufficient capacity is available and escalate on time to avoid shortfalls
**This role will be located out of the Houston, TX region.
**Regional travel expectations for this role will be approximately 50%.
- Delivery Station experience
- Fleet Management experience
- Background in mobility services (e.g. Car Lease/ Automotive company)
- Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing strong, value-add partnerships
- Experience working with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience working with a high volume of engagements
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.