Summary of Role:
Serena & Lily is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join our team in Sausalito, CA. This position reports to our Controller and will be responsible for assigned areas of deposits, bank borrowings, leases, equipment, and catalog expenses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that the company’s finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
- Perform monthly Accounts Payable close, assisting with journal entries and reconciliations
- Responsible for resolving vendor issues as necessary to support timely payment to vendors.
- Maintain A/P vendor files
- Work to gain approval from appropriate approver prior to invoice processing.
- Assist and support external auditors
- Manage expense report reimbursement
- Maintain lease schedules for property and equipment, tracking lease deposits, scheduled rent, and capital leases.
- Complete special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of directly related work experience in Accounting/Finance
- Strong analytical and organization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Appropriate sense of urgency to complete tasks according to team schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- NetSuite experience, preferred
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment, with various functional groups
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 3 years
Required work authorization: