The Junior Operation Associate / Industrial Organizational Psychologist position will play a key role in the daily operation of City5, responsible for implementing operational procedures and identify process improvement opportunities to ensure our company and its growing departments run smoothly and efficiently. This position requires excellent attention to detail and efficient project management. Individuals who are great team players and passionate in applying IO knowledge to facilitate organizational growth are encouraged to apply.
- Understand management's current and future goals and lead in execution
- Speak with clients to understand needs, evaluate their perception of City5 performance, identify areas of improvement and help implement such improvements
- Assist in the creation of work requests (statements of work) to ensure clients receive work requests promptly and process from operations to case managers
- Manage phone calls, e-mail and other electronic correspondence, engaging with clients
- Keep CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) up to date at all times
- Assist in accounts receivables/invoicing
- Ensure current operational process and existing solutions while at the same time evaluating such processes to introduce more creative and innovative solutions to set the standard for current “best practice” in operations
- Participate in the development of company policies and procedures and creation of employee handbook
- Conduct organizational training need analysis to identify training needs and create training programs/manuals to accommodate those needs
- Manage strategic workforce planning to effectively produce organizational growth
- Conduct job analysis to ensure positions are up-to-date with business needs and to create positions for those needs
- Evaluate and refine recruitment / selection systems to attract talent and qualified applicants
- Advanced knowledge of PC, Office suite ( including Outlook, Excel, and Word), Dropbox and Google Drive
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of CRM, project management and customer service ticket portals.
- Knowledge of organizational training needs analysis
- Knowledge of HR practices
- Able to work on tasks independently, exhaust all sources of information for thorough research on each case
- Demonstrate time management, organizational and multitasking skills to handle various tasks and changing priorities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Active Listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and writing
- Customer Service Oriented, actively looking for ways to assist people
- Show commitment to professionalism in workplace, shows respect and consideration to colleagues with a can do team player no task is too small attitude
- Constantly monitoring and assessing performance of yourself and adjusting based on feedback
Masters or MBA in industrial organizational psychology preferred
Bachelor's degree in I/O with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree.
No prior experience in I/O required
- 1-2 years of experience applying I/O knowledge to solve work problems
- Experience demonstrating excellent customer service
- Resume/ CV
- Cover letter detailing and what your contribution will be to a growing firm.
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS in cover letter.
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience. This is a full time position. Employees qualify for medical insurance after 90 days.
City5 Consulting is the most trusted real estate consulting source for property owners, developers and management firms in New York City. We navigate our clients through the complex regulations providing unparalleled clarity while granting them the ability to transact effortlessly and with confidence. Our team strives to continuously elevate the client-consultant experience.
Job Type: Full-time