Business & Subpoena Analyst - 345219
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
JOIN US WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It's made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
A day in the life…
We are looking for an analyst to manage our service of process program and provide legal administrative support for Risk Management claims and litigation:
You own this if you have…
- Responsible for all aspects of third party subpoena and formal legal service of process programs, including independently analyzing and responding to complex business, credit, employment and other subpoenas, litigation demands and other legal requests in compliance with legal and regulatory guidelines
- Review, analyze and respond timely to legal documents served on Corporate Secretary and received through registered agent and process servers.
- Provide litigation support for attorneys on litigated files; responsibilities include legal research and discovery support
- Research and analyze legal issues related to service of process using appropriate resources
- Assess, document and track responses to legal document requests, ensuring completeness, accuracy and confidentiality of information
- Manage payments and collections program related to service of process fees, including charging and tracking costs/receipts
- Use continuous improvement principles to update and enhance service of process and third party subpoena programs and processes
- Coordinate with administrative team to support department administrative functions, including payment of bills, claims, analytics and system support when needed
We’ve got you covered…
- Minimum three (3) years paralegal or equivalent legal/regulatory experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment with accuracy, timeliness and efficiency
- Project management skills - ability to manage multiple and diverse projects
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a team environment, dependent on the appropriate situation
- Commitment to customer service and high quality deliverables
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills including Office 365; especially Word and Excel experience
- Ability to cross train and back up others
- Flexibility to changing tasks or priorities and work hours to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with registered agent management systems (e.g. Corporate Creations, CT Corp) strongly desired
- Familiarity with Service of Process Management processes strongly desired
- Claims system experience preferred (e.g. Riskmaster)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
: Risk Management/Legal
: 06/05/2018, 1:22:59 PM
: United States-Washington-Seattle