World Emblem is looking for a Talented E commerce Marketing Manager for the Hollywood, FL location. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Email Marketing Specialist will manage all strategic eCommerce marketing plans for World Emblem (US & Canada), Name Badges International (US & Canada), Stickers International and any other website development. The main goal of this position will be to drive traffic to the website, create user friendly eCommerce experiences for clients and build revenue for stock consumable and custom order sales.
The E-commerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Execute marketing and advertising campaigns for all brands under World Emblem for the U.S. and Canada.
- Responsible for maintaining brand standards internally and externally for the entire company.
- Develop and execute landing pages for campaigns to drive traffic and sales.
- Launching and managing Amazon eCommerce sales.
- Maintain core understanding of traffic driving campaigns which include SEM, SEO, email.
- A key contributor to developing our ongoing strategy for growth.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results and identify trends to maximize ROI.
- Continually think about strategies and ideas to maximize our business through ecommerce.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Weekly reviews of campaign performance and channel KPIs.
- Identify and troubleshoot all technical issues with our websites.
- Addressing any site technical issues as it relates to security, commerce infrastructure, payment options, and site optimization.
- Regular maintenance and refreshing of our homepage by working with the marketing team for content, imagery and blog post updates.
- Monitors budget by comparing and analyzing results to track ROI.
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and ROI for all marketing efforts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational training opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Execute other marketing projects/initiatives as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, IT or related field from an accredited college or university and at least 5+ years of work experience in a marketing department
- Experience with CRM systems required (Salesforce or similar)
- Experience with marketing automation software required (Hubspot or similar)
- Experience building and maintaining ecommerce environments.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics required.
Why join our company?
- It is easy to shine in our company.
- We offer a great team environment with open communication
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Great 401K Plan
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Automation: 5 years (Preferred)
- E-Commerce: 5 years (Preferred)