*The Operations Assistant is responsible for services and processes that support ACell’s business to ensure the most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities. The Operations Assistant will pick up and transport company raw materials for production and facilities. This position is also responsible for supporting Facilities Management, Procurement and Receiving materials functions.
- Pickup and delivery of raw materials from vendor.
- Receiving packages, packaging devices for sterilization shipments, shipping boxes to sterilizer and other locations.
- Support ACell personnel with facility and office needs such as hanging items on walls, moving and assembly of office furniture, event setup/tear down and stocking of vending machine items.
- Deliver packages to appropriate departments and personnel.
- Assist Facilities Manager with maintenance and upkeep of building.
- Pick up of materials needed for facility repairs and supplies.
- Assist and escort contractors throughout facilities.
- Assist other ACell departments as required and as directed by immediate supervisor to accomplish various tasks that support the overall business.
- Responds appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Maintains awareness of changes to applicable regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement