We are Colorado's Number 1 INFINITI Dealer.
We are conveniently located on the northwest corner of C-470 and Lucent Blvd in the city of Highlands Ranch.
We are family owned and operated with a strong emphasis on employee satisfaction.
Position Description for the INFINITI Product Expert
The INFINITI Expert is responsible for delivering comprehensive product information throughout the sales process. Mike Ward INFINITI is seeking an individual with creativity to provide "world class" customer service.
In the role of INFINITI Product Expert you'll be the figurehead of INFINITI's 'Modern Retailing' initiative. As a product expert, you will promote our model range and transfer your enthusiasm for the INFINITI brand to our customers. By providing exceptional customer service you will strengthen our customers' trust in the INFINITI brand.
Primary Responsibilities for the INFINITI Product Expert
- Supports the Business Development Center, Client Advisor, Sales Manager and Financial Services Manager in product related tasks and activities.
- Provides extensive and customer oriented product experience and explains complex product features based on customers' actual needs.
- Improves the quality of the sales process and customer satisfaction fully explains vehicle features, application and benefits.
- Maintains constant communication with personnel at the dealership on vehicle delivery and any scheduling changes.
- Arrives to scheduled appointments in a timely manner and maintains communication with clients regarding any changes to scheduled time.
- Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles and understands competitors vehicle features, benefits and perhaps shortcomings.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories and their benefits to clients.
- Achieves client satisfaction objectives as assigned by management.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities for the INFINITI Product Expert
- Learning the INFINITI technology and responsible for explaining all features to customers at time of delivery.
- Demonstrates passion about our brand and products.
- Assist in other areas of the sales department, BDC and performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories and their benefits to the customer.
- Attend required INFINITI training sessions required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Position Requirements for the INFINITI Product Expert
- MUST be technologically savvy (iPad and other mobile device applications) - INFINITI sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Professional personal appearance, strong work ethic and computer literate.
- Driver’s License and Sales License required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Relations: 2 years
Required work authorization: