Senior Graphic Designer - Brand:
The Senior Graphic Designer will report to the Shari's Berries Creative Director The Sr. Graphic Designer will work closely with the creative team to build campaigns and brand communication assets that continually amplifies our brand positioning in the consumer marketplace. This role is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of brand content creation and design solutions for print and digital assets as well as other consumer touchpoints, that are on-brand while meeting the goals of the business.
As we grow and evolve our non-perishable brands, we need to keep a fresh look that's enticing with mass audience appeal. This role requires expertise in hands-on design work across our push and pull marketing channels: web site, email, display ads, blog, social media and print work. The Graphic Designer will work on a wide range of projects including: Seasonal campaigns, website, social media, email, print collateral and more.
- Contribute to and evolve brand style guides/brand book under the guidance of the Creative Director
- Assist in pitching and presenting to internal clients with solid rationale
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and translate conceptual into tangible creative work
- Design assets across multiple mediums
- Work with other designers to ensure cohesive vision across all channels
- Contribute to and collaborate on moving media initiatives for social media, broadcast TV, and adapt to all channels to create synergized brand campaigns. Concept to execution.
- Be able to quickly and accurately complete projects with extra attention to the details
- Keep up with design trends with both digital/print and the social media space
- Execute all production assets as directed by either the creative team or project manager
- Collaboration with the creative team, bringing a vision to successful execution
- Team Player: Commitment to team success and successful relationships with peers, subordinates, partners, and internal business partners
- Adaptability: Flexible and able to maintain perspective and cope effectively while juggling multiple objectives in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Proactive in presenting and pitching ideas to internal clients and the Creative Director
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very well organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- 2-7 years professional experience in design agency or in-house creative department
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with digitally-focused teams
- Solid digital design experience as evidenced in your book
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies, web standards and social campaign activations
- Exceptional typography, composition, color-theory and design skills
- Experience working with Art Directors, Copywriters and Photographers
- Ability to translate verbal direction into sophisticated, exciting & communicative designs
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work on rapid development projects as well as longer-term projects
- Smart communicator
- Experience with building and maintaining a brand
- Software required: Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of moving media a plus: Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled