** C3 Cyber Club is a growing business with an immediate need for a skilled and energetic Entry Level Recruiter. The Recruiter will be responsible for performing the full life cycle of the recruiting process.The role is ideal for a candidate who is extremely detail oriented, organized and can multitask. This position requires high volume and fast paced recruiting.
MUST LIVE IN THE DMV AREA
Expected work hours between:
- Manage the full life cycle of our recruiting process from sourcing to onboarding
- Work with hiring managers and recruiting team to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy to meet our recruiting needs
- Identify top talent through creative sourcing channels; utilize a variety of recruiting databases to source resumes
- Serve as an open point of contact to answer questions/concerns candidates may have throughout the full life cycle recruiting process
- Represent C3 Cyber Club at recruiting events such as external job fairs.
- Conduct occasional phone and/or face to face interviews
- Conduct reference checks on applicants as needed.
- Attend and participate in Recruiting meetings and/or keep open lines of communication to discuss recruiting issues and updates.
- Track recruitment goals, metrics, and performance. Initiate and maintain positive relationships with reputable institutions, student organizations, and other communities
- Responsible for managing applicant profiles in our internal applicant tracking system
- Follow up to ensure all start up paperwork has been completed and submitted to C3 Cyber Club
- Perform other duties as assigned.
M-F, 5-10 hours during high recruiting season, 5 hours during slow recruiting season
PARTIAL remote position with mandatory onsite meeting/work day one day a week.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail/exceptional follow through skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively and relate well with others including superiors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside of C3 Cyber Club
- Ability to work independently and function effectively in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and work under tight deadlines with minimal guidance
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be able to pass a criminal/sex offender background check.
- Required - high school education or above
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Previous experience recruiting preferred, but not required
Please submit cover letter and resume.
Local candidates only:
In or near Ashburn, VA
High school or equivalent