BOOKKEEPER FULL CHARGE
The bookkeeper that will be responsible for managing the financial accounts and human resources of a wholesale company
- Maintains QuickBooks accounts and regular account reconciliation.
- AP - Accounts payable processing including payments.
- AR - Manages accounts receivable, Cash receipts posting and applications, research discrepancies, request client payments and ensuring payment in a timely manner. Work with outside factor, including submitting and managing correct customer payment applications.
- Prepare commission statements
- Work with Purchasing and the Warehouse to resolve any discrepancies with shipments
- Prepares Reports for outside Accounting Firm
- Receives and files accordingly all business mail documents.
- Reports: Monthly/quarterly YTD Financials, Monthly AR Statements, Budgets.
- PR - Manages Payroll company needs and reports hours weekly for all staff. Point of contact for employee time card management and time off requests. New hire on boarding, and questions regarding employee handbook policies and company procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Minimum of 3+ years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Must be able to keep employee and/or client matters strictly confidential.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Ability prioritize duties for effective and successful performance.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Highly proficient in PC platforms and mastery of Microsoft office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume with salary requirement for in ordered to be considered for the position.
Must be able to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- quickbooks: 2 years (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)