- This position is responsible for preparing project cost reports
- Reviewing project invoices and coordinating payment with internal accounting department
- Preparing and updating project schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or related field from accredited program.
- Entry-level position (two + years of professional experience).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time