Shift 1 - Tues-Fri 0600-1630 ($20/hr)Before you apply, please note this job is located in Smyrna, DE we are posting in multiple cities in and around Smyrna to acquire more candidates for this role, thank you!
As a Sort Associate for DeliverOL you would follow standard company procedures and safety requirements while sorting packages for our client, Wal-Mart, in a timely and efficient manner. The Sort Associate role is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying of packages that weigh less than 20 lbs. on average but may weigh up to 50-70 lbs. You could find yourself performing several different roles related to material handling, such as packing, order-filling, loading, and more; but no matter which role you find yourself in, quality assurance, orderliness, and productivity will be expected.
As an associate in this facility you could do any of the following activities:
Completes work assignments and priorities
Performs Loader duties as assigned by moving and loading freight manually
Performs Order-filler/Break pack duties as assigned
Performs Packer duties as assigned
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics/integrity
Compensation and Schedule
Working as an employee you will make $20-$23 per hour depending on the selected shift. Each week you will have a stable schedule of 3-4 consecutive workdays.
- Shift 1 - Tues-Fri 0600-1630 ($20/hr)
- Shift 2 - Tues-Fri 1700-0430 ($21/hr)
- Shift 4 - Sat-Mon 0600-1830 ($22/hr)
- Shift 5 - Sat-Mon 1830-0600 ($23/hr)
- Ability to Pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- A Great Attitude when dealing with Coworkers and Customers
- Maintains good work habits, including reporting to work on time and adhering to standard work and safety procedures.
- Must be able to walk, climb stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch repeatedly
What We Will Ask of You:
- Attendance: It is important that you maintain good work habits, including reporting to work on time for all your scheduled shifts.
- Performance: You will receive paid training and continual support to grow and make the most out of your time.
- Attitude: You’ll need to bring a “can-do” optimistic attitude, and maintain a pleasant, professional demeanor with our clients and their customers.
We do phone screen all qualified applicants for employment so be on the lookout for a call from a number based in Georgia!
DeliverOL is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. DeliverOL recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- What shift are you MOST interested in working? Please select 1
Work Location: One location