- Sales Experience
- B2B Sales
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
MarketResearch.com offers the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services on the Web today MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services.
We offer a variety of business intelligence solutions that are designed to solve your toughest challenges.
MarketResearch.com owned Publishing brands/Products:
- Industry Studies: With more than 100 years of publishing, Packaged Facts, The Freedonia Group, and Simba Information are the standard in their industries, ranging from food and beverage, to diagnostics, education, packaging, and building materials.
- Freedonia Focus Reports: These 25-page reports examine industries at a much higher level than an industry study.
- MarketResearch.com Products and Services:
- Knowledge Center: “All you can eat” access to research on a target market is available from our wildly successful Knowledge Center solution.
- MarketResearch.com: Instant online access to the most comprehensive collection of leading publishers with expert insights on global industries, products, company profiles, and market trends from internal Marketresearch.com brands and external publishers
- Profound: Allows customers with diverse needs to buy only the report sections they need, maximizing their research budget across 700 industry sectors from Marketresearch.com and vendor publishers
- Custom Research: Freedonia Custom Research will match the right methodology and personnel to the business need. Our global team of analysts will gather, analyze, and synthesize the data to accomplish challenging tasks while not setting unrealistic expectations.
- Academic: Students at more than 125 leading colleges and universities work with the same business critical market research used by professionals on a daily basis via the MarketResearch.com Academic subscription.
MarketResearch.com is looking for an experienced Account Manager to ensure clients’ needs are matched appropriately with our products and services while maximizing revenue opportunities. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining strong client relationships, driving committed revenue, minimizing customer churn and acquiring new customers within an assigned territory.
- Retain: Ensure all clients are happy to renew existing contracts within your designated portfolio of accounts
- Develop: Ensure all users and potential users within your current clients are aware of and proactively using current contracted services and up-selling new services where appropriate.
- Grow: Identify, target and contact all non-contracted departments, divisions, sites and locations of your existing clients to introduce our services to them and convert them to subscribers.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Grow number of users and departments within assigned territory
- Move clients through sales funnel to increase committed revenue
- Create and continually develop a strategic account plan for all targeted customers and prospects
- Lead and manage the on-boarding process for all new and existing customers and users to drive superior customer service throughout the sales cycle
- Continually develop a strong pipeline to add net new targeted customers and grow existing customers to meet corporate objectives and sales quota
- Effectively collaborate with key company personnel and departments including marketing, publisher relations, accounting, tech development, sales operations, and client services in order to meet account plan objectives
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated territory.
- Meet assigned KPIsfor Account Manager
- Record and maintain all strategic account plans and activities within CRM (salesforce.com)
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards and drive customer retention
- Minimum 3-5years of sales account handling experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Authoritative business acumen to translate customer requirements into meaningful business recommendations
- Proven track record of growing and expanding customer accounts and relationships
- Experience in creating and delivering strategic account proposals and plans working in collaboration with company-wide resources
- Experienced negotiator at all levels
- Confident and highly effective communicator
- Experience or knowledge of publishing sales and/or market research a plus
MarketResearch.com is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
MarketResearch.com is an employee-friendly and focused company with headquarters in Rockville, MD and locations in New York City, NY, Cleveland, OH, and London, UK. MarketResearch.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k)Plan, and more. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- account management: 3 years (Preferred)