Full-Time General Manager for Janitorial Industry
(Must be Bilingual-English & Spanish)
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT CANDIDATE SOUGHT BY REPUTABLE, 106-YEAR-OLD MID-SIZE SERVICES COMPANY
We have an extraordinary opportunity for a General Manager who has the attitude, drive and aptitude to learn the skills that can lead to an executive management position within 3-5 years.
1 Plan, direct and manage all operations and personnel in the assigned portfolio with overall responsibilities for production, safety, quality and other activities necessary to provide the contracted services.
2 Ensure increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, supply and equipment.
3 Establish challenging targets for improvement in safety, quality, cost, delivery and employee relations.
4 Manage operations by maintaining efficiencies to reduce cost, increase add on account sales and improve profitability; in order to meet the fiscal budget for the portfolio.
The ideal candidate will:
· Possess a BA, BS degree (Preferred)
· Read, write and converse fluently in English and Spanish
· Demonstrate considerable technical skills with different devices (computer, smartphone, tablet) and software (Microsoft Office, with special emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook).
· Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn a significant number of concepts including but not limited
b. Human Resources
c. Customer service
d. Sales and marketing
e. Finance and administration
· Demonstrate considerable communication skills, including: Writing proposals; Writing letters to clients and/or prospective clients; Creating and delivering presentations.
· Possess the flexibility and willingness to work at least two evenings a week and on weekends as needed.
Additional Skills Required:
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, assertive and a proven track record in exceeding objectives
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, the ability to interface with a wide variety of people, and a truly professional approach.
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills are required in this deadline-driven environment
· Demonstrates competitiveness, strong work ethic to function at a high level, independently, and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-6-month time span.
· Committed to the highest level of ethics, determination, and a “desire to succeed”.
· Ability to inspire others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
· A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
· Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
· Quality orientation and attention to detail.
We offer the opportunity to join a team of highly-motivated professionals who share a commitment to excellence. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity earn a significant bonus that has no upside limit.
Salary: $45,000-$50,000 per year plus a variable profitability bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year