At Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is located on Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort SC and will support F-35B Pilot Training operations. Selected candidate will support both the unclassified and classified environments by supporting access control, physical security, enforcing all local policy and procedures as well as completing random action security measures. Selected candidate will also be required to interact daily with senior ranking USMC officers and enlisted personnel and key GOV stakeholders with confidence, poise and professionalism. Candidate should be comfortable making decisions autonomously and successfully operating in a fast-paced military flying operations environment. Previous experience in military leadership and decision-making roles would be beneficial. This position requires daily interaction with Foreign military personnel; the candidate should have the ability to communicate, interact with and support the foreign military F-35B training contingent at MCAS Beaufort while observing country specific customs and courtesies but enforcing security policy and procedures. the selected candidate will primarily work out of an active duty Military hangar with very little direct supervision due to location.
1. Current Initial Secret Security Clearance Investigation within 6 years from the Investigation close date
2. Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Programs (SAP) Access.
3. Knowledge of NISPOM, JAFANs and DoD 5205.07 SAP Volumes.
4. Works well independently and in group settings.
5. Excellent written, verbal and customer interface skills.
6. Prior experience working with or implementing security plans and operations.
7. Ability to multi-task and remain organized; Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products.
1. Periodic Reinvestigation within the last six years.
2. Knowledge of F-35 Program Security requirements.
3. Experience working on Special Access Programs.
4. Prior experience with GSA containers and document control.
5. Experience working in a dynamic Military environment and be able to successfully interact daily with senior ranking USMC commissioned officers and key GOV stakeholders with confidence, poise and professionalism. Candidate should be comfortable making decisions autonomously and successfully operating in a military flying operations environment. Previous experience in military leadership and decision-making roles would be beneficial. Familiarization of Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS). Knowledgeable user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access. Experience working in SAP arena. Access Control and Physical Security experience ability to perform assigned tasks and 3 Years of experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.