XLC Services, LLC is a subsidiary of d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc., a single-source provider of distribution and manufacturing support. We position our clients to focus on their core operation, with assurance that support functions are managed well. XLC provides the knowledge, staffing resources and management expertise that will decrease our client's cost while ensuring inventory accuracy, reliable quality and above standard production. While performing fundamentals, our management and support team use analytical processes to find innovative means to provide our clients with cost savings.
XLC Services is currently seeking an experienced Logistics Leads for our client operations in Cincinnati, OH. Must be available to work either 1st or 2nd shift, M-F. Starting payrate is $18.00 per hour.
- Inventory control; Plan and organize Schedule and coordinate all material moves in and out of a very narrow aisle warehouse.
- Dispatch move request to VNA operator
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with warehouse VNA operators.
- Determine placement of materials in warehouse based on SDS information
- Collaborates with warehouse supervisor to ensure workflow is efficient and effective throughout the day.
- Communicates inventory, safety and quality issues to warehouse supervisor for resolution.
- Revise and update daily move request
- Assist in determining possible root causes of cycle count error and may initiate action to correct these deficiencies.
- Will have flexibility to work with our current process, but also suggest improvements that could result in better efficiency or performance.
- Safely perform assigned warehouse functions utilizing established processes, procedures and tools while meeting performance expectations for productivity, quality, safety and attendance.
- Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
- Comply with XLC, P&G policies, guidelines and procedures as well as state and federal regulations, OSHA requirements in the storage, handling and movement of product.
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties in order to maintain a clean, safe, organized work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication interpersonal skills.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Supply chain management knowledge
- Able to work in a fast paced, detailed orientated environment
- Strategic, analytical, and goal oriented mindset
- Eagerness to evaluating current processes and identify / propose ideas to improve
- Able to operate computerized scanning equipment.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing
- Requires material handling activities which could include lifting, bending, stretching, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
- Sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials (maximum 75 pounds – individual or team lift), carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing stairs, climbing using legs and arms, balancing, stooping, kneeling, repeated bends, reaching high and low, and repetitive twisting or pressure, involving wrist and hands. Hearing, seeing (including depth perception and peripheral vision), ability of mental coordination. Must be able to wear personal protective equipment as required for position. Must be able to operate at heights up to 50 feet. Mentally alert for entire shift. Must obtain internal certification to drive warehouse vehicles within specified time requirements.
- Steel toed boots or shoes required.
- Annual enzyme testing required